Top CSR Ideas for Corporation in Singapore
There are countless ways to get involved and lend a helping hand to your local community. If you are a big corporate firm or run a business, you have to undertake Corporate Social Responsibilities. You can choose from many different ideas and see what you feel most passionate about and drawn to. Employees, clients, and customers look up to companies that also support a good cause in their local areas. A good moral compass and ethical values always attract good people to you and owe to your trustworthiness and reliability. Below are some great csr ideas for corporation in singapore.
CSR ideas for corporation
- You can donate funds or support relief work in the unfortunate event of a natural or human-made disaster. You can offer monetary donations or directly provide food packets, water, medical supplies, clothes, blankets, and other essentials. You can even offer to pay for transportation costs for re-location.
- If you are passionate about animals, you can donate to an animal shelter that deals with rescuing and dealing with medical emergencies for strays. You can support and fund an organization that feeds and shelters strays.
- You can fund education and extra-curricular activities for children whose parents are poor and do not have many resources. Send a child to school and create a better and improved future. You can even support orphanages and nursing homes. There are also several homeless people. You can do good for them too. Even a small act of kindness can be the difference between life and death for these underprivileged people.
- Many people have no access to clean drinking water, electricity, nutritious food, medical supplies, and education. You can support any of these causes. You can donate old stuff that is in good working condition.
- Similar to the make-a-wish foundation that tries to make the dreams of little kids with chronic illnesses like cancer and tumors come true, you too can donate to a hospital or a clinic and pay for a patient’s treatment who doesn’t have enough funds or insurance.
- You can also take up practices and measures to reduce carbon footprint, improve labor laws, and participate in free and fair trade, ensuring no discrimination or intolerance.
- If you know of migrants or refugees who aren’t doing well and are having trouble getting accustomed to the new place, you can help them settle and ensure that they, too, get equal opportunities.
You can fund the building of a school, a hospital, or any other small institution that will help more people and even create jobs for people. If you are a big firm with plenty of resources and funds, then there are countless csr ideas for corporation in singapore for you.