Singapore Gift Food Ideas for Your Loved Ones
Food has always been a source of enjoyment and a major factor that plays a role in bringing people together. Food can also be a great gifting option, especially if it is something unique that the other person is not used to. Gifting food is not a new trend and has been here since times immemorial to commemorate the idea of kinship and togetherness amongst people. Here we take a look at some of the singapore food gift ideas that would be a wonderful present for your loved ones and help create loads of memories.
What are some of the foods that you can gift?
- Kaya jam: A jar of this goodness is made by mixing eggs, coconut, and pandan leaves. Good enough to elevate any breakfast experience.
- Hainanese chicken rice crisps: This quintessential Singaporean snack is now available in packets, easy to carry around and store.
- Nasi lemak cookies: These are a staple during tea-time and you are bound to enjoy these as well.
- Bakkwa: For all the meat lovers out there, this is a tasty snack that you can carry on the go.
- Singapore breakfast tea: start your day with the perfect cup of blended Chinese tea that will set the precedence for your day.
- Sambal: When it comes to condiments this is definitely something up there on the list. Mix it with rice or noodles, it is quite flexible.
- Durian puffs: For those of you who are looking on the quirky side of things, a durian puff or pastry would be something very fun to try out.
- Singapore sling: For those of you who are looking for a cocktail experience the Singapore sling is a wonderful concoction of cherry brandy, orange juice, and pineapple juice.
If you are wondering where to get there, the good news is that they are readily available almost everywhere in Singapore. You can try searching for them in a big shopping center with food aisles. These can also be found in the tiny grocery shops that line the streets. Apart from this, there are a lot of souvenir shops where you can find something to satiate the food lover in your life. Singapore is culturally very rich, so apart from the ones mentioned above you are bound to find something that you would enjoy. So, the next time you are in Singapore keeps an eye peeled out for these treats.