How To Choose A 5-Carat Diamond Ring?
Rings are one accessory that all women love to wear. The craze for rings never ends for them. Of all the rings available, the ones with the diamond are the most attractive and elegant-looking rings. 5 carat diamond ring from Miss Diamond Ring is the most ravishing ring you can find for your engagement.
In fact, when it’s for your engagement, then you would definitely want to choose the best one for yourself like never.These rings come in different shapes and sizes and it includes:
- Oval-Cut: This type of cut for the ring looks more attractive because they look bigger on your hand. The elongated shape on the two sides makes it look larger than the other rings. The cuts in the corners of the stone give enough clarity to the flattering ring.
- Emerald-Cut: This cut is called an “Honest Cut”. These rings are elegant to look at because they have chiseled cuts with linear facets. They are arranged parallel on the stone and have a deeper clarity and much larger space. They work really well with three-stone settings.
- Round Cuts: Many women love this kind of cut. They are a symbol of perfection and simplicity. The reflection of light in this round cut makes it look brighter and attractive. The surface of the stone in this cut is larger, which shows more white sparkles.
- Cushion Cuts: This type of stone comes either with a ground surface or with an elongated surface. This kind of cut radiates a chunky light out of it. Recent trends of cushion cut usually have a pavilion pattern of three, which has an extra row of facets.
- Pear Cuts: The pear cut looks like a water drop with an enlarged lower body and a pointed top. They look similar to the pear shape. This kind of cut makes the finger look thinner than usual, because of its shrinking end on one side.
- Marquise Cuts: Marquise cuts are usually square-shaped at different angles. They have pointed edges on both sides. This kind of ring makes the fingers of the wearer look long and slim. Although they look good, they have little shining like the other cuts.
The rings come in different carat sizes. The larger the diamond, the cost per carat increases. For example, the rate of a 4-carat ring costs more than a 3-carat ring. The quality of a larger diamond depends on color, clarity, and cut. Most of the stones come in white color while few other stones have a yellow color because of the presence of few impurities like nitrogen. If you are buying online, then see magnified images. So, a 5 carat diamond ring from Miss Diamond Ring is worth buying the best for yourself.