How to Become a Roblox Premium Member
You’ll need to join Roblox Premium, the program that replaced Builder’s Club, if you want the rights required to unlock the best ways to gratis Robux bekommen. There are three membership tiers, each of which provides you with a monthly stipend of Robux to squander:
- $4.99/month – 450/month
- $9.99/month – 1000/month
- $19.99/month – 2200/month
Except for the highest level, which unlocks the Developer Exchange, Bonus Accessories, and Membership Gear, each level unlocks all of the features offered. The Developer Trade demands that you have earned 100,000 Robux before you can exchange them for real money but you’ll only get there if one of your games is a major hit.
The best way to sell clothes through Roblox Marketplace
Once you’ve purchased Roblox Premium, you’ll be able to begin earning – as they say, spend money to make money! If you want to make money, one of the best methods is to sell garments in Roblox. Here are a few things to think about before starting your fashion empire:
- You can make unique clothing designs for pants, shirts, or t-shirts and then distribute them on a marketplace.
- After you’ve sold them, you’ll get a 70% share of what they earn in Robux, with the other 30% being used to support Roblox’s in-game economy and reduce inflation.
- Just as with selling Game Passes, you must wait three days for any sale to clear.
- If you need more details on designing Roblox clothing, here’s a helpful Roblox wiki article with some tips.
How can to sell Roblox game access
If selling clothes isn’t your thing, you may try selling Roblox access instead. If Game Passes are similar to in-game microtransactions, then having access to the game is practically paying for it. It can be an excellent choice to earn some Robux if you design something that people are lining up to play. Here are a few things to think about:
- If you’re going to sell access, make sure your game works, since if it doesn’t, people will be disappointed after paying for it – as our guide on interacting with Roblox players will teach you, transparency with others is crucial.
- In the worst-case scenario, if your game is buggy, it may be forced quarantined until the faults are resolved.
- You have the option of charging anywhere from 25 to 1,000 Robux for access.
- You must also wait three days for your Robux after any transaction.
These are the most common methods to gratis Robux bekommen. You can download Roblox for free on Google Play or the App Store if you want to start producing and earning Robux or even real money in the game. Check out our Roblox login instructions if you need some assistance getting started. Good luck with your construction!