The college was established in the year 1983; the AudyogikShikshan Mandal group of institutes has consistently been providing the corporate world with all-rounder professionals, who have become leaders in their respective fields. The AyudogikShikshan Mandal
The college was established in the year 1983; the AudyogikShikshan Mandal group of institutes has consistently been providing the corporate world with all-rounder professionals, who have become leaders in their respective fields.
The AyudogikShikshan Mandal group of institutes offers a complete educational package right from KG to PhD. The college campuses are Wi-Fi enabled, have state-of-the-art infrastructure, sporting facilities, computer labs, well-stocked libraries and classrooms equipped with the latest technology. The college has an efficient placement cell with a track record to reckon with, which includes more than 60,000+ alumni working with top-class MNC’s in India and Abroad.
- Courses offered: ASM group of institutes offers a wide range of courses to choose from.
- Post Graduate Management Courses- MBA, PGDM (Business Analytics, Business Administration)
- Post Graduate IT Courses-MCA (IBMR, IMCOST) MSC (CS)
- Undergraduate Courses-(BBA, BMS, BBM, BCA, BCOM, BSC.)
- Part-time Courses-(MFM, MHRDM, MBS, PGDBM, PGDMLM, PGDFT)
- Certificate Courses
- Placements: Most of the reviews about the placement cell of the college are quite satisfactory. The placement rate at the college is above 90%. The salary packages throughout various courses range from 3LPA to 14LPA. The placement cell of the college assists the students during their interviews and helps them find internships. The stipend for internships range from 5,000 to 10,000 per month and almost all of the students get placed for their internships in top companies. Many top multi-national companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, ICICI Bank, M&M, and Bridgestone among others conduct walk-in interviews and provide placements to the students every year.
- Infrastructure: The infrastructure of AyudogikShikshan Mandal group of institutes has all the modern amenities such as Computer Labs, Wi-Fi enabled Campus, Cafeteria, Libraries and projector enabled classrooms. The hostel facility is also available for the students; the rooms are spacious and have lawns and balconies within the hostel. Hot water is available 24×7; the food offered is of hygienic and good quality.
- Faculty: Most of the faculties at ASM group of institutes come have great experience in the industry. They are always ready to assist the students in various aspects of their career such as choosing a summer internship, preparing projects and helping them with the interview preparation during campus placements etc.
- Faculty: Many students think that the faculty is not experienced and most of them were students at ASM previously and have now started teaching at the institute. They are not able to provide the students with adequate knowledge about the subject as they are too young and slightly inexperienced.
- Infrastructure: For some students, the infrastructure at the institute was not up to the mark. As the college has 3 campuses for different fields, for example, BBA is available at the CSIT campus which does not have an impressive infrastructure as compared to other campuses. However, the infrastructure for students pursuing post-graduation is better as compared to other fields. Also, the college does not have a proper playground, the gym is not fully-equipped and the food served in the canteen is quite unhygienic, at times.
- Placements: The placements offered by the college are not satisfactory as the job fairs that the college organizes are only attended by local companies rather than the reputed ones. The salary offered by the companies in these job fairs ranges from 10,000- 14,000 per month for an MBA student. However, the companies mentioned in the college brochure are companies Mercedes-Benz, Google etc.
Every college has students pouring in from different parts of the country, coming from different cultures and backgrounds. Every student has a different story to tell when it comes to talking about the pros and cons of studying at a particular educational institution.